Try Taskos and Stay Organized – Best Free To Do List App for AndroidSave $80 on the Motorola Triumph Android Phone at Virgin Mobile!
My favorite to-do list app for Android is Taskos. I’ve searched for a long time trying to find the one that is “just right”. There are several apps out there that will do the job, but most are not nearly as flexible and sick looking as Taskos.
I love how I can change priorities, check or swipe my finger on a task to cross if off, and I love that it syncs with Google Tasks seamlessly and for free. Taskos has great widgets as well.
Features list according to the Android Market:
- Speech to text
- Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / google apps [ future plans to sync to many more services as well]
- Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
- Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
- Swipe to mark as complete [really sweet!]
- Customized categories
- Repeatable tasks
- Share your tasks with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Dropbox, Twitter followers, whatsapp or beluga friends.